intoPIX has developed break-through video transport FPGA IP-cores and solutions for customers that bridge the worlds of Professional Video production and Ethernet/IP Networks.
Today, intoPIX is extending its video transport expertise to address complex issues in delivery of video data in HD, 4K or 8K through Ethernet/IP networks in Broadcast, Pro-AV and Digital Cinema workflows and applications requesting a minimum of transport latency and a maximum of reliability, quality and interoperability.
Buidling a reliable network solution for HD, 4K and 8K
Video/Audio transport IP-cores
- IPX-AVB-Cores: 10GbE Video and 1GbE Audio Ethernet AVB Endpoints
- IPX-UDP: UDP Protocol Manager
- IPX-MPEG2-TS: MPEG-2 Transport Stream Encapsulation Layer
Video Transport Reference design
- SMPTE2022 JPEG2000 reference design
- Ethernet AVB Video endpoint over 10GbE
|Back to TOP of page||Contact|