Web Linking Agreement
Permission to create a link to this intoPIX Internet Web site is granted upon compliance with the conditions described below. By creating a link to this intoPIX Web site, you agree to be bound by the terms stated herein.
1. intoPIX reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without prior notice, and compliance with such revised terms is a prerequisite to your continued right to link to the intoPIX’ Web site.
2. When linking to the intoPIX Web site, you may not create a frame around the information provided from the intoPIX site or represent it differently in any way other than it is presented on the intoPIX Web site.
3. When linking to the intoPIX Web site, you may not state or imply that intoPIX is endorsing you and/or any of the products or services that you or your organization provides unless that endorsement is the subject of a written agreement that has been signed by intoPIX.
4. Additionally, you may not represent that you or your organization has a relationship with intoPIX or any of the events, products or services that intoPIX provides unless that relationship is the subject of a written agreement that has been signed by intoPIX.
Furthermore, by linking to the intoPIX Web site, you acknowledge the following:
1. Except for sponsor materials, materials submitted by intoPIX Web site users, or unless otherwise indicated, intoPIX holds the copyright to all materials on its Web site.
2. Further, except for trademarks, service marks and logos of its sponsors, or unless otherwise indicated, intoPIX owns all of the trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) used and displayed on its Web site. Without the express written consent of intoPIX, you may not copy, reproduce, display, republish, download, post or otherwise use any of the material or Marks from the intoPIX Web site on your Web site or on another Web site.
3.The content of the intoPIX Web site is provided “as is” with no warranties or representations of any kind, and is subject to change at any time without notice.
4. intoPIX assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any content of any Web site that is linked to an intoPIX Web site.
5. You agree to hold harmless intoPIX, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers and affiliates from all claims arising out of or related to your link to, or inability to link to, a intoPIX Web site.
6. If your link to the intoPIX Web site results in the need for servicing or repair of equipment or data, you agree to assume any costs thereof.
7. intoPIX reserves the right to terminate any links to its Web site as it deems necessary, with or without cause or warning. If intoPIX chooses to exercise this right, you will be required to remove your link to the intoPIX Web site immediately.
8. This Web Linking Agreement and all related matters shall be interpreted under and controlled by the laws of the Belgium, excluding any other choice of law rules and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
9. Any dispute shall be settled before the Tribunal of Commerce of Brussels (Belgium).