Embedded Design Engineer
Become part of the research and development team of intoPIX SA, worldwide leader in solutions for image compression on FPGA. intoPIX products are used by 50% of the movie theaters in the world. They are also used by the broadcast industry during major sport events. As member of the research and development team, you will think, design and create the compression solutions for ULTRA HD, the future of imaging.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Design, develop and test video processing algorithms.
• Design hardware architectures of video processing algorithms for FPGA or ASIC.
• Develop and validate hardware IP-cores on FPGA or ASIC.
• Develop and validate accelerated software using C/C++, SSE, AVX, CUDA or OpenCL.
• Take part to the patenting process resulting from algorithmic research.
• Tutor students and newcomers discovering intoPIX technologies. • Contribute to continuous improvement of our agile development processes.
Desired Skills and Experience
• You are a passionate Electrical Engineer.
• You always find creative solutions to tough problems.
• Team player, pro-active and responsible, you can manage your time and prioritize your tasks.
• You know some of the following hardware description languages: VHDL, Verilog, Catapult C, Vivado HLS.
• You can program in C/C++ and you know scripting languages like Python, bash, TCL.You have an experience with some Video & Image Processing Algorithms or technologies (SDI, HDMI, JPEG2000, HEVC, MPEG2-TS …)
• You have good communication skills in French and English, both oral and written.
What we offer
You will work in a high-tech start-up company with 15 smart, passionate and fun people. Our brand new offices are located in Mont Saint-Guibert (Belgium). We offer competitive salary with attractive benefits.
If you meet the profile, and would like to be part the team, please send your application to Jobs at intoPIX.com